Friday, February 6, 2015

|Product Review| Ole Henriksen Deep Cleanser

I wrote a a little while ago about my hunt for a new face cleanser. The last product I tried, Origins GinZing Facial Scrub (see that post here), was good but not exactly what I was looking for. This luxurious wash from Ole Henriksen was the next product I tried.

I originally found this product while I was browsing through Sephora's website trying to find something to add to my order so I could get free shipping. This one had pretty good reviews and I loved the natural aspect of this product as well as the fact that it had aloe vera in it.

So here is what I found...

The Good:

I really like the results of this face wash. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight, moisturized but not oily, and overall good. The consistency of the wash leads to a really good lather and a little goes a long way.

The Bad:

I'm not a huge fan of the smell. It's not really that bad, but it's definitely not pleasant. But I can deal with a funny smell as long as it works.

I also don't really like the way my face feels after I'm done washing it. It feels almost sticky when I dry it off but then when I touch my face it feels smooth. So I'm not sure what that is...

It is a bit pricey (I bought my bottle at Sephora for $22 dollars) but I don't mind paying the higher price because it is 6 oz. and it works.


Overall I really like this face wash and out of the two (Ole Henriksen and Origin) I definitely like this one the best and I will keep using it.

Do you have a favorite facewash that you swear by? I'd love to hear about it, share in the comment section bellow.