Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Rush Link Up #2



Last Monday was my first day back from spring break. Which was not fun... life came fast and hard... but it's a new week and I'm ready to start fresh! Here are a few things on my Monday list for this week.

1. Spend more time studying {yes, I know this is super lame but in all seriousness, I need to spend more time focusing on my studies. Less Netflix, more studying}

2. Work on my blog. I have a few things I want to get started on the blog/ posts I want to write so here's to hoping I can get it all done :)

3. Focus on my health. I've been getting sick quite a bit lately and not only is it a super big inconveinience for school, it's not good for my body. So I need to remember to eat my fruits and veggies and take my vitamins.

4. Work on switching over my wardrobe. Spring is in the air! I'm super excited! While I know we'll still probably {hopefully not... but probably} have a few more cold days, it's time to pull out the short-sleeved shirts!!

5. Spend more time building meaningful relationships. This one kind of explains itself and it's pretty much always on my to-do list but I think it's always good to bring it to the front and focus on it especially.

Now it's party time! Link up your blog post and let's start sharing! Happy Monday

Link Party Rules:
- Share something in the comment section bellow {what's on your Monday list?}
- Grab the button bellow and it it to your shared post

Monday Rush Button

Monday Rush