Sunday, March 15, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Fun

I feel so bad that it's taken me so long to get this post up. Crazy life! But here it is!

While I'm not the biggest fan of St. Patrick's Day {the whole green beer thing really isn't for me... underaged and kind of uninterested...} I'm all for an excuse to have some fun though!!

I've been pinning a few of my favorite "St. Patrick's Day ideas" to my Pinterest board {here} but I do have a few particular favorites that I might try myself!

{left to right, top to bottom}

St. Patrick's Day Puppy Chow: I love puppy chow! It's honestly the best thing ever! I'm not the biggest fan of dying everything in sight green... it's all in good fun!

St. Patrick's Day Crafts: This list has some really cute ideas and I love them all.

St. Patrick's Day Rice Krispie Treats: This is such a cute idea and I love that they put the marshmallows in them. Talk about my favorite things!

Lucky Printable: I have been on a printable kick lately! So why not add an adorable St. Patrick's Day one to the mix?

Owl Craft: I honestly picked this one because a) I love crafts and b) I love owls. So this craft is pretty much perfect!

Do you have any favorite crafts this St. Patrick's Day season? I would love to hear about them! Share in the comment section bellow!