Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blog Posts I'm Loving

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

1\\ I've always wanted to try sharpie art on a mug but I've never gotten around to it. I really like these quotes, I'm just not sure I could do the fun fonts...

2\\ Lauren Elizabeth's style is perfect. Period. This nail tutorial is no exception and I can't wait to try it {though I'm pretty sure mine won't look as good as her's...}

3\\ I love cheesecake! This recipe looks very easy and I mean come on... how delicious does that look?!?

4\\ I really love this free wall-art printable from Design. Eat. Repeat. It's simple and a great reminder.

5\\ I've always wanted to try making these hair ties myself and this gives some great resource ideas {where to get the elastic, how to make the ties, etc.}

Do you have any favorite blog posts? Share them in the comment section bellow!