Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday Rush Link Up #1

Julia's Monday Rush...

1. Take more vitamin C {so I never get sick again because being sick is the dumps}

2. How much do I love Emily Ley?? {website here || blog here} SO MUCH!! Her designs are superb and her life is adorable.

3. I'm definitely crushing on these simple and delicate Etsy earings from Rachel Pfeffer Designs {link to the earings here}

4. Everyone is going crazy about this "House of Cards" show.... Maybe I should check it out??

5. I have been working on the same scarf for over a year. It's time to get this done.
 
I love doing these posts and so I thought "Why not make it up a link up?" I LOVE link ups, it's a great way to meet new bloggers and support each other. So here are the rules of the Monday Rush link up!

- Post anything and everything: I love topic specific link ups but sometimes it's nice to have a link up where anything goes {within reason}

- Leave a comment bellow to get the conversation going!

- Grab the linkup button {bellow}

Also, every Monday I'll be featuring my favorite link that was shared! So get started and let's start sharing!

Monday Rush Button

Monday Rush