Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Reese's Brownies



























 I love brownies. In general, I love chocolate, but there's just something about a good brownie that really picks up my day. I'm always looking for new ways to spice up brownies and one of my all-time favorites is making brownie muffins and adding a Reese's cup to the center. Chocolate and peanut butter were made to go together, obviously.






For this recipe I used Betty Crocker's brownie mix {yes... the kind that comes in a box... shhhhhh....} and then used the mini Reese's cups in the center. It's a super easy recipe and its super delicious!

Do you have a go to brownie recipe to change things up? I'd love to hear about it! Share your ideas in the comment section bellow!

Happy baking!!


“Inspire


Grace and Good Eats



Mixitup