Monday, February 2, 2015

What I'm Pinning |2|

I love these posts, getting to share some of my favorite things. Just as a disclaimer, I haven't necessarily tried all of these DIY's, recipes, or styles, but I do love the way they look, and I'm looking forward to trying them. So here is what I'm pinning.

(From Left to Right, Top to Bottom)

California Rolls: Now I haven't tried this recipe yet, but if the gorgeous graphics are any indication, they're bound to be delicious, and I can't wait to try them!

Outfit: I love this style and it will be perfect for spring, with the pop of pink, I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for a pretty pink sweater to add to my wardrobe this season.

Bikini-Body Workout: While I'm not a fan of bikinis, I am a fan of staying fit and this is a great workout to do.

Jar DIY: I don't have a home (that's mine at least), but if (or when) I do, these jars are going to be a definite must. Aren't they just the cutest?

Efficient Blogging: This article on how to stay efficient as a blogger is really helpful and I'm definitely going to be implementing a few of these tips.

Pantone's Colors: I always try to keep up on Pantone's colors and this helps me do just that.

What are you pinning? Share in the comment section bellow.