Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Favorites

1. Old Navy Sweat Pants: I just bought a pair of these sweat pants recently (not this exact pair but very similar) and I love them! I've always loved the towel-like material and I have a couple of sweatshirts in this material. Now that they are using it to make pants, sign me up!

2. Ole Henriksen Facewash: I've recently been trying different face washes... you know... freshen things up and I came across this one. I must be honest, I'm not totally in love with the price and the smell is a bit... strange, but the effects on my skin? Glorious! It washes without drying, it hydrates without being greasy, it is wonderful.

3. iphone 6: This might seem a bit shallow but I really, really, really love my new iphone. I upgraded from an iphone 4s so I suppose you could say it was quite a big jump. It was a little hard to get used to but it was well worth it. The extra screen size, the new features, and the new headphones (let's be honest... the best part) are pretty great.

4. Compass Necklace: I've been crushing on this necklace for a long time! My dear sister got it for me as a Christmas present and I love it... and her. It's so timeless and chic it goes with pretty much anything. (ps. this necklace can be found on my Pinterest jewelery board)

5. Gilligan & O'Malley Pajamas: I received these pajamas as a Christmas present and they are perfect. If you're like me, and like to huddle under a thousand blankets at night, than these are for you. They're warm but not too warm and they're super comfortable.

What products are you loving this month? Hit the comment section and let me know!