Friday, February 20, 2015

Free People Lovin'


The other day I got a promotional email featuring new looks by Free People. I really love the boho-chic style that Free People embraces and I thought I'd do a post featuring some of my favorite styles!

1. Cowl Neck Pullover: I really love cowl necks. They are cute, classy, and my personal favorite, comfortable!

2. Denim and Knit Jacket: I've seen a lot of versions of this style but with Free People, you can be confident what you see is what you get and it will have great quality.

3.'Dark Horse' Booties: I've really been loving booties lately and these are beautifully crafted and good for your feet too! 

4.Cloth Skirt: This boho-style skirt is adorable (and it goes great with the booties).

5.Coral Dress: This coral dress is too cute. The little details add just enough without being overstated.

Do you have any favorite items from Free People? Share in the comment section bellow!