Friday, January 30, 2015

Links I Love


||one|| Printable Gift Labels Recently, I've gotten back into knitting and crafting and thought this printable was too cute to pass up, and it's free!

||two|| Brownies It's never too late for a good Superbowl recipe. And these brownies look DELICIOUS! 

||three|| Travel Care package This care package is so cute and such a thoughtful idea. Definitely on my "must do" list.

||four|| Me Before You I've heard a lot of things about this book (good and bad) and I'm always open to another opinion. 

||five|| Spring refreshers Any reminder that winter will not last forever and spring is coming is good for me. These great ideas from Kate at The Small Things Blog is a good read.

||six|| Leather Keychain This classy keychain DIY is something that I've definitely put on my "to-do list." {To be fair, I found this link through the Oh The Lovely Things blog}