Sunday, January 25, 2015

|Color Love| Maroon

I've really been loving maroon lately. I don't know what it is but I love all things maroon. Out of curiosity, I checked Pantone's Spring Colours and sure enough, maroon was on there. I like being ahead of the game, though, so why wait for spring to wear maroon? These are some of my favorite items in maroon!

1.  Nars Lipstick: I'm not a big lipstick person (I just can't pull it off). But if I was, I would imagine myself wearing this and it would look totally awesome.

2. Hair Bow: For some reason there is this misconception that bows are only for girls ages 1-10. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Big girls can pull off bows too and this adorable Etsy style will look great with a variety of hairstyles. 

3. Indian Design Tank: I really love the design of this tank and the producer uses only environmentally friendly material and ink to make the tank.

4. Beanie: I've never been a super big fan of beanies but they're growing on me. This is a great color to have because it's not the usual plain black/white but it will go with a variety hair colors and match a lot of different jackets/clothes.

5. Wicked Essie Polish: I adore maroon nail polish. It's classy, chic, and really close to black without being black.

6. Maroon Converse: I really love Converse shoes and I've been eying up these maroons babies for a while. If you're looking to add a pop of color to your Converse collection, these are the way to go.

Do you have a favorite item in maroon? Share in the comment section!

Link Ups: