Monday, April 20, 2015

Swimwear


one \ two \ three \ four \ five \ six \

I've always struggled with the whole "modest swimsuit" thing. I mean in some regard, anything you wear is going to be a little on the *ahem* exposing side but there are some really good suits out there that keep the skin showing to a minimum. The problem with some of those said suits is that they often aren't the cutest.


Well, I'm here to prove that there are in fact some completely adorable one-piece suits.

The swimwear shown above really varies in price {think Anthropology to Target...} but they are all from companies that I trust to deliver a quality product {though no garuntee because I don't own any of these, but I have purchased from all of these companies}

What is your favorite suit above? Do you have a favorite suit that you go to every summer? I'd love to hear about it! Share in the comment section below!!

Linked Up On...
Because Shanna Said So