Saturday, April 11, 2015

Blogging 101: Link Ups



I love link-ups. It's always so exciting to interact with other bloggers who are going through the same things/ experiencing the same things as you. Blogger friendships = friendships for life!

Anyways, one of the hardest things about link-ups is finding them. So I thought I'd share a few of my favorite link-ups and what types of your things you can share there.

- Clever Clicks @ The Chicken Chick {Mondays}: This blog cracks me up {no pun intended} it's super cute, and if you have chickens, there are lots of helpful tips. As far as the actual link-up goes, you can share anything! Most people share DIYs and recipes but if you want to share your in-depth tutorial on photography, you go right ahead!

- Totally Talented Tuesday @ Mandy's Recipe Box Blog {Tuesdays}: Can we just take a moment and appreciate Mandy's totally talented photography? I love this blog and the girl behind it. The link-up is primarily for DIY projects and recipes, but I have seen people link blog tutorials and other random things.

- Crafty and Delicious Party @ Grace and Good Eats {Wednesdays}: I just found this link up and I really like it! Most people post food articles but I have seen other content. The main rule is that the info you link must be your own.  

- Thursday Favorite Things @ Katherine's Corner {Thursdays}: This is probably the biggest link-up I've seen, which is super cool. There are tons of great blog posts to comment on and you yourself can post anything!

- Friday Flash @ The Jenny Evolution {Fridays}: This link up is super fun and I mean it's on Friday so what's not to love?

I hope you check out some of these great link-ups! Do you have a favorite link up? Share in the comment section bellow!!