Friday, April 10, 2015

Banana Bread Recipe


One of my favorite things to do is bake. I'm not a great at it but thankfully my Mom has a great collection of recipes that are fairly easy to make.

This recipe is one of my favorites, banana bread {does anyone else love spelling banana? hahaha} and it is so easy to make! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

Ingredients:

2 ½ cup flour
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
3 ½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 Table Spoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 egg
1 cup chopped nuts {optional, I made mine without nuts}
1 ¼ cup mashed bananas {this doesn’t have to be exact. I used 1 ½ bananas, mashed}


Directions:

Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients. Stir until smooth, somewhat thick texture. Grease the bottom of pan. Bake for 55-65 minutes {for 9 inch loaf} or 55-60 minutes {for 8 inch loaf}. Ultimately, bake until wooden toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of loaf. Cool slightly then remove from pan to finish cooling {or to eat}. To store, wrap and refrigerate. Should not keep longer than 1 week {but trust me, it will be eaten in under a day}   


To get the printable recipe, click here.

This is such an easy recipe and the results are out of this world!! I hope you enjoy! 

Link Ups:
 A Bowl Full of Lemons 

Mandy's Recipe Box 

The Chicken Chick

Huckleberry Love

Flour Me With Love

I Should Be Mopping the Floor

Inspire Me Wednesday