Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Rush


Hello Friends! I don't know about you but Mondays always put me in a certain kind of mood. They're the hardest days for me to get motivated but they're usually the busiest days as I work through what I need to get done. So I thought I'd start a new tradition highlighting my top 5 thoughts from the day, on Mondays. So here it is. The first Monday Rush blog post!




1. Get back into yoga


2. Listen to more Bethel Music {they're new album?!?! Sogood!!}




3. "Why didn't I study more for my marketing test!?!"





4. Friend: "Can I have some of your toothpaste?"
    Me: "Sure."
    Random Girl in the Bathroom: "That would make a great pickup line!!"
    Friend and I: Look at each other and silently ask ourselves why.....

 5. "When it rains, look for rainbows; when it's dark, look for stars." -Unknown

Do you have any favorites to get this Monday off to a good start? Share in the comment section bellow!