Friday, January 16, 2015

What I'm Pinning

If Pinterest had a fan club, I'd be their #1 fan. From food to fashion, I pin it all. So I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. Happy Pinning!

2015 Reading List: I love reading and I've always wanted to do one of these but I think I finally found a good list! Now I'm not totally on board with all of the book ideas (graphic novel? No thank you) but it's a pretty good list and I can't wait to get started!

74 Clever Blog Post Titles: I really like this one and I'm definitely going to be using these for my blog posts.

Bird Painting: I've been loving water color paintings lately and this bird painting is elegant and beautiful.

18 Questions for Your About Page: I'm really bad at about pages (I think I even mentioned that in my About Page). But this list gives really good ideas to use and I might be revamping mine soon...

Arm Knit Scarf Tutorial: I've recently started knitting again (as in, I gave it up in 7th grade and didn't look back... until now...) but I'm starting to remember why I quit, it takes forever! But this arm knitting tutorial claims that you can finish a scarf in 30 min. That's a garuntee I'm willing to give a shot, plus, these scarves are super cute.

Bathing Suit: I was on a pinning rampage the other day (sorry for blowing up your feeds) but I ended up finding this super cute suit and I'm crushing on it.

All of these pins can be found on my Pinterest page! Happy pinning!!