Wednesday, December 17, 2014

This is Just the Beginning


Welcome to A Touch of Class Blog

{to catch up on me and why I started this blog, check out my about page}

In the many {and I mean MANY} "how-to-start-a-blog" tutorials I have read, everyone says that you should give your blog and "niche." When I was thinking about what I wanted my blog's "niche" to be I came up with a bunch of ideas. "I can talk about beauty, and fashion, and God, and college, and DIY's, and gardening... well maybe not gardening" I thought to myself.

I began to realize that my "niche" was honestly more of a bookshelf {if we're comparing spaces...} As I began to do some research I found that blogs that talk about a variety of random things call themselves "Lifestyle" blogs. So folks, this is a Lifestyle blog.

In other words, I'm going to be writing about fashion, style, beauty, God, pets, life, college, DIY, technology, emabarasing life moments, family, and friends, and pretend that all of these things aren't completely and totally random by putting them in the "Lifestyle" category.

I'm so excited to share pieces of my life with you and I can't wait to get started.