Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Signing Off

Hello Everyone,

I appologize for the "deadspace" lately. I've been doing a bit of self-reflection lately and trying to decide how this blog fits into my life.

Here's the thing, I love blogging, I truly do. But I also realize I don't love blogging as much as I should.

The truth is, blogging is a HUGE time comittment (can I get an AMEN!) and I've said it before but I'll say it again: if you don't absolutely love blogging you'll never make it. And I don't absolutely love blogging.

I like it, I enjoy it, and I sometimes miss it; but I don't love it.

Blogging takes a lot of work and I'm just not at the place in my life where I can give this blog and you guys, my wonderful readers, the time that is needed and necessary.

I will always love this time that I have with this blog and who knows, maybe one day I'll get 'er back up and running. For now, though, I need to focus on the other things in my life.

Thank you so much for faithfully following along with this blog, it means the world to me and I truly will miss this.

Love Always,

Julia