Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rainy Days

I'm not a big fan of the rain but the way I look at it, you can either have rain or snow and I much prefer rain.

Not to mention, there are some pretty cute outfits that you can make out of rainy weather wear.

one: Every girl needs a good book to curl up and read when the weather isn't so beautiful and this book by Jenny B. Jones is a perfect fit. This is a book that I've read probably 10 times and it never gets old!

two: trench coats are always a classy choice and this tan, Jones New York beauty is a perfect idea.

three: hunter boots {while I've never owned/wore a pair} come highly reviewed to me by friends and who can't help but fall for that pretty gloss.

four: when trench coats just don't work I always opt for a nice light, hooded, spring colored jacket. I really love the color of this Jones New York one.

five: Vera Bradley will forever be my favorite and this pretty, patterned umbrella is no exception.

Do you have any "go-to" items when the weather gets rainy? Share in the comment section below. I'd love to hear about them!

Linked Up On:

Still Being Molly